Who are we?

Tenería Panamericana del Bajío is located in León, Guanajuato, Mexico and is one of the most important tanneries of the region. We are a company dedicated to greasing, dying and detailing of leather and its derivatives.

With clear goals and objectives we have positioned ourselves in the market as one of the best tanneries in the region. Currently 60% of our production is exported to the United States, Canada, El Salvador, Colombia, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Korea and China; while the other 40% satisfies the domestic market.

We develop a wide variety of products.

OUR products

FLOATERS
NUBUCKS
TUMBLES NUBUCKS
NAPPAS
OLEOBUCKS
CRAZYS
VEGETABLES RETAN
NATURAL TEBBLED LEATHER
CORRECTED
FLOWERED LEATHERS

Do you know, what is the
industrial ecological network?

Panamericana is also considered a recycling company, given that leather is a by-product of the meat and dairy industries.

We care about
environment

You need to know that Teneria Panamericana is highly committed to the environment, because we know that the quality of our products also lies in the way we make them.

Fuel

We also want to tell you that 100% of the fuel we use is recycled

66 Solar Panels

This helps us generate a part of the energy we use.

33 photovoltaic panels

This helps us generate a part of the energy we use

Water system

Automated system for the measurement of water used on all our lines.

Teneria Panamericana certifications

Tenería Panamericana has certifications such as: LWG (Environmental Stewardship Audit), GTO EMPRESA LIMPIA (Clean Industry State Certification), ECOTANNERY (Environmental local certification), CESRL (Company with social responsibility).

LEATHER NATURALLY
MARCA GUANAJUATO
CERSL
EMPRESA LIMPIA
ECOTANNERY

Tenería Panamericana memberships

Tenería Panamericana is member of different associations like: BLC (Leather technology Center ltd), CANALCUR (National Chamber of Tanning Industry), CICUR (state OF Guanajuato Chamber of Tanning Industry), LN (Leather Naturally)

LEATHER NATURALLY
ECOTAN
BCL
CICUR
COPARMEX
CONCAMIN
CANALCUR

Our extensive range of products is essential in your designs, every 6 months we develop a season that has 28 different lines of leather that will help you create what you imagine.

full2

Get in touch Now

                  



    en_USEN